FDE-100B Single Fire Detection Extinguishing System Training Set
Our trainer simulates a functional fire detection and extinguishing system. It incorporates the continuous
loop and spot detectors with controls, indication and test circuits.
The extinguisher discharges shop air when the system is activated. The instructor can induce faults for the
trainees to troubleshoot, providing hands-on experience in troubleshooting.
The trainer is installed on a movable frame, it can be positioned as needed.
This set simulates the system with one fire extinguisher container.
▪ Master Switch
▪ Aural Warning System
▪ Master Caution System
▪ Engine 1, Engine 2 and APU Bottle and Fire indicators
▪ Gaurded Buttons For fire Bottle Discharge
▪ System Test Switch
▪ Cargo Smoke Indicators
▪ Cargo Smoke Test Switch
▪ Infrared Sensors Indicator
▪ Loop detector
▪ Fenwall Detector
▪ Bottle Pressure Indicator
▪ Smoke Detection System
▪ Fire warning horn with latching horn-silencing
▪ Continuous-loop temperature sensor and control
▪ All electrical wires marked with ATA codes
▪ The alarm system is the same as found in all
single-engine through four-engine transports.
Delivered fully assembled, tested and ready to operate
AC power 220 / 110 Volt required
Dimensions(L x W x H) : 200 x 140 x 110 cm
Students’ Study Guide
CBT ( Computer Base Training )
Instructor’s Teaching Resource