APU-100A Aircraft Cockpit Instrument Training Set
The ROVER Series Turboshaft Engine is a 380 SHP engine. The engine has a compressor with six axial
stages, one centrifugal stage and a can-type combustion chamber.
It comes complete with a two-stage gas generator turbine and a two-stage “free” power turbine with
integrally cast blades and wheels.
NOTE: TURBOSHAFT ENGINE CAN BE ALLISON 250 OR SIMILAR ONE
- Delivered ready for build-up and runnable
- Instrument panel( Analog or Digital )
- Fuel-system components/fuel pump
- Oil tank
- Fuel tank
- Ignition harness
- Starter- Generator
- Electrical system
- Engine-to-instrument console, with umbilical cord for safety
- Mounted on easy-to-roll work stands